It’s hard to believe that it’s May already, and the 2020 Holden Beach Concert Series will begin soon. This year you and your family can stay in one of our Holden Beach vacation rentals and will be able to enjoy live music. Holden Beach is an excellent destination to vacation with your family, and there are many things you can do together. Let’s look below at the details of the 2020 Holden Beach Concert Series.
2020 Holden Beach Concert Series Lineup
- May 24th – Steve Owens & Summertime
- May 31st – Band of Oz
- Jun2 7th – Cat5 Band
- June 14th – The Extraordinaires
- June 21st – North Tower
- June 28th – The Main Event Band
- July 5th – The Tams
- July 12th – Jim Quick & Coastline
- July 19th – Blackwater Rhythm & Blues
- July 26th – The Embers featuring Craig Woolard
- August 2nd – Carolina Breakers
- August 9th – Too Much Sylvia
- August 16th – Tim Clark
- August 23rd – The Entertainers
- August 30th – Gary Lowder & Smokin’ Hot
- September 6th – The Imitations
A Little More Information on the Concert Series
The Holden Beach Concert Series has been going on for years, and it’s where you and the family can go listen to live music for free. They will be on every Sunday evening beginning at 6:30 pm and ending at 8:00 pm. Every week the concerts will be held at the Pavilion that is under the Holden Beach bridge. There will be refreshments for you and your family to purchase, so be sure to bring some cash with you. When it’s time to head out to the concert, bring your beach chairs or towels to sit on as you listen and dance together!
Summer is quickly coming, and now is the time to book your family vacation with us. We still have plenty of Holden Beach vacation rentals that will accommodate your whole family. We look forward to seeing you and your family this summer and hope to see you at the concerts too!