It’s hard to believe that the 2021 Holden Beach Concert Series will begin soon. This year you and your family can stay in one of our Holden Beach vacation rentals and will be able to enjoy live music. Holden Beach is an excellent destination to vacation with your family, and there are many things you can do together. Let’s look below at the details of the 2021 Holden Beach Concert Series.
2021 Holden Beach Concert Series Lineup
- May 30th – Steve Owens & Summertime
- June 6th – Band of Oz
- June 13th – Cat 5 Band
- June 20th – North Tower
- June 27th – The Main Event Band
- July 4th – The Extraordinaires
- July 11th – The Tim Clark Band
- July 18th – The Tams
- July 25th – Chairman of the Board
- August 1st – Carolina Breakers
- August 8th – Jim Quick and Coastline
- August 15th – The Embers featuring Craig Woolard
- August 22nd – Too Much Sylvia
- August 29th – The Entertainers
- September 5th – The Imitations
A Little More Information on the Concert Series
The Holden Beach Concert Series has been going on for years, and it’s where you and the family can go listen to live music for free. They will be on every Sunday evening beginning at 6:30 pm and ending at 8:00 pm. Every week the concerts will be held at the Pavilion that is under the Holden Beach bridge. There will be refreshments for you and your family to purchase, so be sure to bring some cash with you. Due to COVID-19, they will be following the safety protocols that the State of NC has in place. If this changes we will let you know. When it’s time to head out to the concert, bring your beach chairs or towels to sit on as you listen and dance together!
Summer is quickly coming, and now is the time to book your family vacation with us. We still have plenty of Holden Beach vacation rentals that will accommodate your whole family. We look forward to seeing you and your family this summer and hope to see you at the concerts too!