With winter weather hitting most of the country very drastically this year, it might be hard to believe that there is an end in site. But spring is coming, and it’s just a few weeks away! We have had an unusual year here in Holden Beach, experience snow and ice a few times, which is a rarity around here. It’s finally thawing out, and we’re hoping to have 70 degree weather right around the corner! While you’re stuck at home, why not start planning a spring vacation to Holden Beach? The family friendly atmosphere of Holden Beach, North Carolina is the perfect place to take the kids this years when they’re off for Easter Break. Below are some ideas of things to do this spring;
• April 20th- Don’t miss the sunrise Easter service at the Holden Beach Pier
• April 26th- Check out the annual Days at the Docks festival in Holden Beach
• Love to fish? Why not let a professional angler take you out on a fishing charter? Visit www.holdenbeachfishing.com for more information
• Spring is the perfect time to golf! With many courses with in a few miles, you can take a break from the sand, and hit the green! Check out http://lockwoodfolly.com/ or ask us about our favorite courses!
• Visit http://sandmanscandyland.com for some old fashion candy and fun!
If you have any questions, call our friendly reservation staff at 800-842-6949. Here at Brunswickland Realty, it’s all about the beach. We want to help you make memories of a lifetime this spring!